We are one of the oldest and largest centres teaching Polish language to foreigners in Poland. We have been functioning since 1952!
Each year several hundred students from many countries choose our school to learn Polish language and get to know Polish culture effectively and in a friendly atmosphere.
We are a well-known and respected educational institution, whose peculiarity is that in addition to the general language we also teach specialized language, related to the direction of future studies or profession.
We are the only place in Poland that prepares students for medical studies.
Our professionalism can be confirmed, among other things, by our long-standing cooperation with the National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA, foreign universities and highly specialized Polish language teachers.
[TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH:] STUDIUM JĘZYKA POLSKIEGO DLA CUDZOZIEMCÓW UŁ
COMMUNITY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LODZ
Polish Language Centre for Foreigners at the University of Lodz has been teaching Polish to foreigners since 1952. It prepares young people to study in Poland and familiarizes them with the culture of our country.
The Centre is a world-renowned and respected educational institution that treats its students with warm care, and through common activities and entertainment creates an atmosphere of mutual respect and friendship for different nations, races, cultures and religions. The Centre creates a worldwide community of tolerant and mutually benevolent people, contributing to the construction of a better and more friendly world.
We provide daytime, afternoon, individual and summer courses at all levels (A0, A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
- we are accredited by the National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA).
- we prepare for studies and work in Poland and also for the state certificate exam in Polish.
- we teach general language and specialized language, related to the field of study of our students or their profession.
- future students participate not only in Polish language classes, but also in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history and other classes.
- during lessons and excursions we help students learn and understand Polish culture.
- we create teaching methods and textbooks.
- among our teachers are examiners of the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language and examiners of the District Examination Commission for the matriculation exam in chemistry and biology.
- we teach in an atmosphere of mutual respect and friendship for all nations, races, cultures and religions.
- we treat our students with cordial care.